[Antennaware] Phased Butternuts?

Jim Miller JimMiller at STL-OnLine.Net
Mon Feb 12 09:25:01 EST 2007

OK guys, this is stretching it, BUT ....

I have two Butternut vertical antennas (HF6V and HF9V) now that I have rebuilt the parts one I acquired.  I would like to consider phasing them and expect it would work for "any" particular band but wonder what the effect would be on the other bands.  Would other bands be degraded or could both antennas be driven with the proper phasing (by band) and be effective?  What physical separation distance would be recommended?  Same physical distance must serve all bands.

I expect this could be modeled separately as monoband verticals but I am new at modeling and do not know how to model phasing.

TIA es 73, de Jim KG0KP