[Antennaware] Simpfeed program

Terry Conboy n6ry at arrl.net
Fri Sep 28 21:22:13 EDT 2007

I had a couple of requests for the location of Simpfeed.exe.  There
is a link to it in the fourth item at
http://www.eznec.com/Amateur/Articles/index.html  The program comes
in a self-extracting .zip file, complete with Help documentation
courtesy of W7EL.

BTW, if you don't have EZNEC, you can easily use the free demo
version to model a 2-element phased array.  I have EZNEC model
definition files for the 2-element phased vertical array (including
the Simpfeed phasing network) that work fine in the EZNEC demo
version.  I'd be glad to forward them to anyone interested.

Of course, 4nec2 is another excellent freeware program without the
segment limits of the EZNEC demo version.

73, Terry