[Antennaware] 20m Moxon beam

Paul Young paul at g0hwc.com
Sun Apr 20 13:18:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,
        I am going to be building a Moxon beam for 20m.
I have got 4 fiberglass poles for the spreaders and trying to find the best way to fix them to the 2 inch mast.
I have looked on the moxon project website but would like to see other ways of mounting.
http://www.moxonantennaproject.com/

Also would like to hear what others think about fitting a 1 to 1 balun or not ?
And how will it affect things if I add a 15m loop within the 20m loop?
Would I be best to have 2 feeders or the one ?

Many thanks for your time

Paul G0HWC

Check out my website  www.g0hwc.com / www.sstv.org.uk