[Antennaware] New K9AY Observations

Jay Terleski jayt at arraysolutions.com
Tue Oct 14 10:17:50 EDT 2008

Frank,

Try this, remove the coax and open the feedpoint of the inverted transmit L.
This will make it invisible.  The tower is another story, but try this
first.
If the signals on 160 show directivity then you found the problem.  A relay
will have to be installed at the base of the 160m antenna that opens when
you are in Receive.

Regards,
Jay