[Antennaware] 40m array

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Feb 18 10:49:39 EST 2009

Modeling's important, of course, but do you really want extensive silly
discussion of rivets versus tubing clamps, or ways of polishing aluminum on
this list, or serious discussions like one on the 43-foot vertical to be
here rather than there?

Another issue, IMO, is that fragmentation into multiple reflectors tends to
lose information that otherwise would be archived in one place.  I find it
pretty easy just to delete the noise on Towertalk, particularly if people
remember to change the subject line.

73, Pete N4ZR

K9AY wrote,