[Antennaware] Pennant

Guy Olinger K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 11 10:52:18 PDT 2009

Since noone has replied...

Short of putting up and running such a model, it's hard to conceive that two
antennas that close would not affect one another, absent some careful
invention and modeling to devise something to switch out the other's
influence.  Personally I wouldn't bet a nickel on a dollar that the two
*don't* interfere. Good problem to begin a career in antenna modeling.  :-)

73, Guy