[Antennaware] symptoms of balun saturation?

Stephen Kangas stephen at kangas.com
Mon Jul 13 13:23:15 PDT 2009

I respectfully disagree with dismissal of moisture as a cause.  It normally
takes months for coax to dry out (assuming low humidity) when moisture has
seeped into it (and when it does, it often goes several feet into it).  Art
didn't say where he lives, so I'm assuming a "normal" weather pattern of
rain at least once per month.

Stephen W9SK