[Antennaware] Dual output K9AY

Guy Olinger, K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Sun May 24 17:34:37 PDT 2009

The first thought given to that kind of change in gain is that one of the
gotcha's has been violated somewhere in the model.  But the only way to
judge that would be to see the model itself, if you care to pass it on.
Otherwise you would have to describe it connection by connection, with all
the information about each segment, in open English text.

73, Guy.