[Antennaware] Dual output K9AY

Andy Ikin andrew.ikin at btopenworld.com
Thu May 28 01:20:28 PDT 2009

Gary,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on the modelling and clarifying the antennas mode of operation.

Terry very kindly sent me a revised model with 10dB attenuators at the source points. This brought the gain back to the basic model.

As my test used a 9:1 transformer as the source and load. I added 390 Ohms in series with the source in the model. This corrected the gain!!!

So now the model does emulate this phasing concept I first tried in 2001.

73

Andrew