[Antennaware] Modeling

DAVID CUTHBERT telegrapher9 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 17:27:56 PST 2010

Design via modeling, test, and compare is what I do for a living. I do this
for my antennas. I don't model, and not test, and not compare.

I then write articles about my antennas. 25 or 30, maybe more, I'm not
counting.

The design, test, and compare method ferrets out problems with the design,
the modeling, and the testing. Work until everything agrees. One learns how
NEC can fool you.

    Dave WX7G