[Antennaware] x9 big thunder

George Warnock george_warnock at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:13:33 PDT 2012

Hello I have had for sometime a cushcraft x9 triband beam (big thunder) the antenna is complete with the exception of the feed system, which is all missing...I have the measurements for the feed straps and insulators which I can manufacture myself, but need some advice about the balun...its a 4-1 balun but need to know which type current ect.....or maybe someone out there has ideas about a different approach to feeding this antenna other than the cushcraft method...
yours george gi0vgl