[Antennaware] Vertical Dipol shorten versions

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Sat May 4 15:30:29 EDT 2019

Pse clarify exactly what you want and I will generate two models and
provide you with some impedance data using EZNEC.

1) How long of a dipole element for 160m and how high off the ground is
the bottom of the dipole? Also what freq?

2) How long of a dipole element for 80m and how high off the ground is
the bottom of the dipole?Also what freq?

3) Do you want these dipoles with loading coils to resonate them or
leave them short and very reactive?

Lots of questions before people can give you answers.

Gedas, W8BYA

Light travels faster than sound....