[CCF] JATKO: [CQ-Contest] 4 ELEM KLM 80 METERS

marko.holmavuo@ps1.pspt.fi marko.holmavuo@ps1.pspt.fi
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 11:33:25 +0300

Ohhoijaa...onpa poijjiilla suunnitelmat...Nuo varmaankin sitten stakataan
samaan mastoon...

Mitenkähän 2U vastaa haasteeseen??;)

73's
JFN

----- Forwarded message from Atilano de Oms Sobrinho <py5eg@inepar.com.br> -----
----- Jatkoviesti osoitteesta Atilano de Oms Sobrinho <py5eg@inepar.com.br> ----
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:45:17 -0300
From: Atilano de Oms Sobrinho <py5eg@inepar.com.br>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 4 ELEM KLM 80 METERS
To: cq-contest@contesting.com

Hi folks:

       I do have two 4 elem KLM 80 meters on the ground and I would like to
know if some friend could help me on some issues:
1) I bought those antennas from my friend Franck W6KPC  2 years ago.
2) Franck had those beams on the box for more than 7 years. He never
assembled it.
3) KLM made some mechanical modifications on the aantennas. I have the
reinforced units.
4) The catalog I have is from the old version.
5) Somebody on the list already used this beam? Do you know who is using it?
6) What is the actual WEB page of KLM?
7) I heard that they are no longer in service.

       I kindly ask all possible help.

       Regards

       Oms PY5EG