[CCF] OH0V IARU 2000

jukka.klemola@nokia.com jukka.klemola@nokia.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:20:06 +0300

..onko aina pakko pärjätä kisassa?
Kaikki muistanevat että tässä ei ole single band luokkaa.
Hauskaa oli tästäkin huolimatta.
jukka

                               IARU SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 08-Jul-00, 09-Jul-00

    Callsign Used : OH0V
         Operator : OH6LI

         Category : SINGLE OP MIXED MODE

             Name : Jukka Klemola
          Address : Aarontie 5
   City/State/Zip : 31400 SOMERO
 Mailing address Country : FINLAND

        Team/Club : CCF

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones

   15CW      410         410       1744       7         6
   15SSB    1131        1131       4361      21        32

 Totals     1541        1541       6105      28        38

    Final Score = 402930 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 This time OH0V was at Geta Mountaintop to verify antenna repair
 success by a relaxed leisure time operation.
 At the end had to take upper 15m yagi completely down.
 Only a single 4 el yagi for 15 up some 14m.
 I hope I gave a couple of Scandinavian friends a challenge
 regarding total amount of QSOs.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.