[CCF] WPX plagues & YV4A WPX CW 1999

Olli Rissanen ea4bq@attglobal.net
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 05:27:39 -0400

Plagues coming and 1999 CW results corrected!

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Steve Bolia [mailto:n8bjq@erinet.com]
Enviado el: 27 Agosto, 2000 11:23
Para: Olli Rissanen
Asunto: Re: 8R30K plague WPX 1996 CW - three copies & 8R1K plague 1997
SSB

Hi Olli

I have corrected the 99 CW results to include YV4A - had the log in the
database but I'm not sure why it did not make it into the results.  In any
case, you are #5 in the world & #1 in SA.

I have 1 plaque for 8R1K and 1 for 8R30K on my desk.  Where would you like
them sent?  Also, you want 2 more copies of the 8R30K plaque(for a total of
3)?  They are $45.00 each.  I will order them this week when I get
confirmation of the number you want.

73

Steve