[CCF] SV9/OH4FR cqww-ssb SOSB 10m Low Power

Dr.Juergen Friedrich dj8fr@t-online.de
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:15:01 +0100

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: SV9/OH4FR                Country:  Crete
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
                                               Single Band 10m
                                               Low Power

       10     1693     2303     1.36     30     102

     Totals   1693     2303     1.36     30     102  =>  303,996

All reports sent were 59, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:

Kenwood TS140S
2 one-element-quad antennas on fiberglastowers

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland (CCF)

November 15,2000  Signed   Juergen Friedrich  SV9/OH4FR

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Juergen Friedrich
               Am Sandberg 21
               D24259 Westensee,
               GERMANY
               email: oh4fr@sral.fi

Soapbox Comments:
Had heavy powerline noise at S9 during the whole contest due to salt
on HV isolators. On Monday morning the wind changed the direction, dried
the isolators, resulting in no more noise. Murphy did a good job...
The TS140-noiseblanker tried hard in reducing to S7.
So sri to some stns I heard, but could not copy.
Anyway, enjoyed the contest very much.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/ccffaq.html
Submissions:              ccf@contesting.com