[CCF] SAC 2000 CW OH3BU

jari.jokiniemi@nokia.com jari.jokiniemi@nokia.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:56:32 +0300

                       SAC 2000 CW

      Call: OH3BU              Country:  Finland
      Mode: CW                 Category: Single Operator QRP

     BAND     QSO   DUPL   COUNTRY QSOPOINTS

      160       0     0      0
       80       5     0      2
       40      27     0     10
       20     182     0     27
       15      66     0     21
       10      28     0      9

    Totals    308     1     69    625 = 43,125

All reports sent were 599 and serial, except in QSO number 001
015 was given instead due to a computer error.

Equipment Description:

FT-1000MP, 5 W out
Fritzel FB-53 (10/15/20)
Dipole (40/80)

Club Affiliation: CCF

Comments: Straight to the ham shack from Toronto airplane.
I've never before been so tired at the contest start time.

                             Signature Jari Jokiniemi

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               JARI JOKINIEMI  OH3BU
               KYLVOTIE 9B