[CCF] SAC SSB 2000 OH3BU QRP

jari.jokiniemi@nokia.com jari.jokiniemi@nokia.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:36:32 +0300

                  SAC SSB 2000

      Call: OH3BU                    Country:  Finland
      Mode: SSB                      Category: QRP AB

      BAND     QSO        COUNTRIES POINTS

      160        0            0
       80        0            0
       40        2            2
       20       86           24
       15       39           17
       10       10            5

     Totals    137           48     279    =>  13,392

All reports sent were 59 + serial, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:

FT-1000MP, 5 W
Fritzel FB-53 10/15/20
Dipoles 40/80

Club Affiliation: CONTEST CLUB FINLAND

A no-stress sleep-well operation in the ultimate SAC contest class.

                             Signature Jari Jokiniemi

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               JARI JOKINIEMI  OH3BU
               KYLVOTIE 9B