[CCF] Fw: UBN file for OH6K

Juha Rantanen oh6xx@sral.fi
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:39:02 +0300

Moro

Pyytäkääpä omat UBN- tiedostonne ja tarkistakaa onko teillä allaolevat
kertoimet hyvitetty. Meillä puuttui ainakin kaikki UA2 ja UA9 kertoimet.

Juha OH6XX
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
To: "Juha Rantanen" <oh6xx@sral.fi>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 11:06 PM
Subject: SV: UBN file for OH6K

> Hello again Juha,
>
> After I sent some UBN-logs I have got indications that it maybe is a bug
in the log checking program.

> Please look carefully if you got multipliers OK for especially UA, UA2,
UA9 and 9M2. Please also check if there are other prefixes with similar
problems.

> If this is true I have to contact SM2EZT, who made the program, and ask
him to have a look on this. If there is a bug I have to do another check of
all the logs and recalculate the multipliers and the score and present a
corrected result list.

--
CCF on WWW:               http://www.qsl.net/ccf/
Submissions:              ccf@contesting.com