[CCF] WPX CW 2001 OH3BU TS10

jari.jokiniemi@nokia.com jari.jokiniemi@nokia.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:35:16 +0300

                       CQ WORLD WIDE WPX CONTEST  2001

      Call: OH3BU      Country:  Finland
      Mode: CW         Category: Tribander Single Element Single Band 10 m

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20        0        0   0.0        0
       15        0        0   0.0        0
       10      375      585   1.6      265
     --------------------------------------

     SubTotals 375      585   1.6      265
     Add 15 p for 15 OH qso's (manually edited to qso rows, not to
subtotals)

     Totals    375      600            265 = 159000

Equipment Description:
FT-1000MP, TenTec Hercules II, 500 W
Fritzel FB-53 trap yagi: 10/15/20 m
Dipole: 40 m
Invv: 80 m
Shunt-fed tower: 160 m

Operating periods:
26 May 0511 - 1511 = 10 h
27 May 1055 - 1625 = 6 h 30 min
Total 16 h 30 min

Note that the first 9 qso's are for checking purposes only
(on 15 meters, troubles with band data interface), the points
are set to zero, and corresponding multipliers have been removed.

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland

                             Signature Jari Jokiniemi

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jari Jokiniemi  OH3BU