[CCF] Vl: SAC SSB OH0B SOAB HP

Martti Laine martti.laine@kolumbus.fi
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:43:19 +0300

                                SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 22-Sep-01, 23-Sep-01

    Callsign Used : OH0B
         Operator : OH2BH

         Category : SOAB HP

Default Exchange : 59 #

             Name : Martti Laine
          Address  P.O.Box 73:
   City/State/Zip : Espoo. 02380, FINLAND
    Operating from  Aland Is.

        Team/Club : CCF

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80SSB     180         179        386        37
   40SSB     336         335        788        55
   20SSB     633         622       1518        74
   15SSB     654         651       1745        80
   10SSB     424         423       1146        65

Totals     2227        2210       5583       311

    Final Score = 1736313 points.

The SAC is always fun - it is hectic local race where you
know your immediate competitors. This time I was honored
to have OH2BH operated by Toni, OH2JTE, the rising star
and our long-term security for OH success. Soon the mid-aged
group will fade away with their many fond memories. But yet
it was fun to be on as OH0B and walk through the small but
dedicated SAC audience.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to
the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.