[CCF] PT5A - CQWW CW 2002 - Site

Ville Hiilesmaa oh2mm@nettilinja.fi
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:13:29 +0200 (EET)

Terve CCF
Tasta paasette katsomaan kun isot pojat tekee isoilla antenneilla pienen
skoren.
73, Ville OH2MM/PY2

PS: Tulemme PY5EG:lta ARRL 10 M kontestiin multi-luokassa.
Kutsu lienee ZW5B, ZV5A tai joku muu Oms?in kokoelmasta.

-...-  -...-  -...-

Dear PT5A fellows,

Our brother Mauro/PP5MCB organized a wonderful site, showing some great
moments during the contest.

In this web site (see below) you'll find dozens of photos, as long as
some interesting internet movies.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid the site is all in portuguese, but, you
certainly will enjoy to see through this camera, how good and positive
the atmosphere were, among us.

I think will be worthy to stop by and check yourself in action.

Best wishes to you all and happy holidays,

Yours in DXing,

Paul - PY3DX

Marry Xtmas!!!

 http://www.pp5mcb.ampr.org/cqwwcw_2002/