[CCF]

jussi-pekka.sampola@vacon.com jussi-pekka.sampola@vacon.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:10:54 +0000

               ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2002

      Call:      OH6RX
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      CW
      Country:   Finland

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20        0        0           0
       15        0        0           0
       10     1156     3468          58
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1156     3468          58  =   201,144

Equipment Description:
FT1000MP Mark-V & Acom-2000
2 Tribanders Stacked @ 37m/23m

Comments: Great contest! Nice to work single band
for while from home. Saturday afternoon conditions were
much more better than on sunday, but then sunday evening
propagation was big suprise, cause it last until contest ended up.
Hopefully cu on SSB part. Thanks for Qsos & 73's  J-P

Club Affiliation: CCF

J-P, OH6RX

--
CCF on WWW:               http://www.qsl.net/ccf/