[CCF] WRTC2002 Press Release # 20 - New Team

Ari Korhonen ari.korhonen@kolumbus.fi
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:01:19 +0300

WRTC2002 COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES ONE MORE TEAM

How many cards are there in a pack of cards? Yes, and that is the number of world-class teams in WRTC2002. Fifty-two (52) two-man teams are busy shaping their strategies to compete for the title of  World's Best in Amateur Radio Team Contesting. Gold, silver and bronze medals are being polished for presentation to the winners.

We are delighted to have Hrane Milosevic, YT1AD and Mladen Bogdanov, YU7NU join the event as a wildcard selection and second team from Yugoslavia. The Yugoslav team will replace the N6KT/ K6NA team since Rich, N6KT is not able to come for reasons beyond his control. We invite Rich to be in Helsinki in spirit and welcome Glenn Ratman,K6NA as one of our senior referees at WRTC2002.

WRTC2002 Organizing Committee