[CCF] Vapaa QTH

Ville Hiilesmaa oh2mm@nettilinja.fi
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:02:26 +0200

Multa kysellään QTH:ta.
Oma asemani on WRTC asema.
Molemmat on tosi OK kavereita.
Haluaisiko joku kutsua vieraakseen?
Kertokaa mulle, jos tiedätte paikan, jonne nämä kaverit voisi tulla
workkimaan.
Voisi olla WRTC-alueen ulkopuolellakin.
73 Ville OH2MM

I am going to WRTC as a guest and would like to ask your help in finding
QTH where I can operate from during the contest  It could be a single-op
or
multi, it does not really matter.  I will have a car so it will not be
problem to travel anywhere.

As I understand, Wednesday and Thursday before the
contest will be in Jamsa (is it at the ski resort?).

-- Rich K1CC

I would love to work the guys from a station if available. I don't mind
operating CW only (no SSB), so there would
be no noise.  Maybe just for a few hours, or full time, whatever is best
for you.  Maybe a multi-single.

We could try to fill in the log with all of the competitor calls on all
of the bands.  Sound like fun?

Bob, N6TV
H: 408-629-9480
M: 408-506-6600