[CCF] WPX CW 2002: OH3RB Single Band 10m low power

ahokas@tkukoulu.fi ahokas@tkukoulu.fi
Fri, 31 May 2002 19:02:53 +0300 (EEST)

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2002

      Call:      OH3RB
      Category:  Single Operator Low Power
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      10 m
      Mode:      CW
      Country:   Finland

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       10      563      751   1.3      310
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    563      751   1.3      310  =   232,810

Rest periods:

Day 1

0000 - 0414 z      4.14
1406 - 1615 z      2.09
2043 - 2359 z      3.16

Day 2

0000 - 0518 z      5.18
1247 - 2359 z      11.12

Rest period total : 26.07

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: IC-756 Pro, 5-el yagi

Club Affiliation: CCF

           MAILING ADDRESS:

                 OH3RB
                 Kari Ahokas