[CCF] CQ/RJ WW RTTY 2002 SOSB 15m OH8VJ

pentti.jutila@nokia.com pentti.jutila@nokia.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 07:58:52 +0300

T=E4ss=E4 "leikkimielell=E4" workitut tulokset kisasta.
Kelit olivat mit=E4 mainioimmat ja asemia todella pajon SOSB =
luokkaankin!
73=B4s see U next time
de Pena OH8VJ
=20
2002<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D =

CQ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest

=20

CALL: OH8VJ      =20

=20

Single Op., Single Band: 15m       .

                   QSOs                  Points                  Zones   =
            DX:                  States                  Multipliers     =
             Score

15m:           350                         912                  23       =
           62                  43

                                         =20

Total:          350                          912                  23     =
             62                  43                                  128 =
                 116736

=20

Station Description:FT - 1000MP, Writelog sw

Antenna(s): 2 X 5 el yagis

=20

=20

                       =20

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

=20

Signature_Pentti Jutila______________________________ Call   OH8VJ       =
         .

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ    =20

Honkolantie 181          =20

FIN-44160 Huutomaki  =20

FINLAND

=20

15m Summary

Zones

2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  13  14  15  16  17 =20

18  19  20  21  25  27  28  32 =20

=20

Countries

4J     4X     5B     8P     9A     9H     9M6    CX     DL     EA    =20

EX     F      G      GI     GM     GW     HA     HB     HC8    HK    =20

HL     HP     I      IT9    JA     K      KH0    KP2    LU     LY    =20

LZ     OA     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON     OY     P4     PA    =20

PY     S5     SM     SP     T7     T9     TA     TK     UA     UA9   =20

UK     UN     UR     VE     VP5    XE     YB     YL     YO     YU    =20

YV     ZL    =20

=20

States/Provinces

CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   NJ   NY   MD   PA   AL   FL   KY  =20

NC   SC   TN   VA   LA   NM   OK   TX   CA   AZ   ID   OR  =20

UT   WA   WY   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   KS   MN  =20

MO   NE   NB   PQ   ON   AB   BC  =20

=20

=20

=20