[CCF] OH8L SAC CW SO20

Jari Ojala jari.ojala@kotinet.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:09:26 +0300

                              SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 21-Sep-02, 22-Sep-02

    Callsign Used : OH8L
         Operator : OH8LQ

         Category : SO20 HP

             Name : Jari Ojala
          Address : Latvalammentie 32
   City/State/Zip : FI-92260 KOPSA      FINLAND
          Country : Finland

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   20CW     1129        1059       2584        67

 Totals     1129        1059       2584        67

    Final Score = 173128 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date _18.10.2002___   Signed _Jari Ojala________________  Call OH8LQ______