[CCF] LAST CHANCE FOR SAC-LOGS!

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - 7S3A Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - 7S3A" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:25:48 -0000

Hello,

YOUR SAC-LOG IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MOST WELCOME!

If you worked in SAC - this is your last chance to
send your logs. The deadline is today 31 October!

I have been looking in a few logs and found the
following calls not sending their logs yet...
(I have not checked if some calls could be "busted".
There were many MM-suffixes...).

CW:
OH0MM
OH0V
0H0Z
OH1VR
OH2/W0NA
OH2BCD
OH2BH
OH2BLF
OH2XX
OH3GZ
OH3OJ
OH3R
OH3RF
OH3WW
OH5BM
OH5KW
OH5MM
OH5UX
OH5X
OH5YU
OH6BE
OH6BG
OH6DH
OH6M
OH6MM
OH6OS
OH6RE
OH6Y
OH7MM
OH9MM

SSB:
OH/SM0JHF
OH0B
OH1DD
OH1MXX
OH1TD
OH1TV
OH2BAD
OH2BCD
OH2BH
OH2BLF
OH2KI
OH2KU
OH3AR
OH3MMM
OH3OJ
OH3WW
OH5BM
OH5KW
OH5LF
OH6AA
OH6M
OH6MSZ
OH6OS
OH6RE
OH6RL
OH6Y
OH7AM
OH7KUD
OH7M
OH7MM
OH7TA
OH9AR

If you know the person behind the call - please give
him a phone call and ask him to send the log. Everybody
are not members of this reflektor.

Deadline: October 31, 2002

E-mail: sac@contesting.com

Post:
EDR Contest Manager
Peter Vestergard, OZ5WQ
Vestervej 74
DK-4960 HOLEBY
DENMARK

The list of received logs can be seen at:

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/

You'll find the link on the 1st page.
There are also links to SAC Claimed Scores.

73 de Jan

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002