[CCF] EUHF Champ OH2BH(OH2UA) CW Only HP

Toni Lindén oh2jte at luukku.com
Mon Aug 4 15:19:31 EDT 2003

                    European HF Championship

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH2BH

Class: CW Only HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:   116           41
   80:   185           50
   40:   235           52
   20:   354           61
   15:   135           50
   10:    50           34
---------------------------
Total:  1075    0     288  Total Score = 307,008

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Wow, I never have had such a great propagation. The bands were all wide open...
Just kiding, but this is the way I would like to start my soapbox ;)

Well the numbers at 10 and 15 mtrs will tell everything about operating high
bands. Bands were going up and down all the time and skip was very local. On 15
some stations were booming in with 599 signals, but no more than two or three
stations were heard at the time and nobody came back to my CQ.

Luckily the low bands were fantastic and produced nice pileups at later half of
the contest. About 10 min before the end I had power failure and I lost one
phase but I managed to keep on going with one radio and 100W (and got one more
multiliplier).

Anyway even in somewhat disturbed propagation it was real fun again!
Tnx for Slovenian Contest Club for great work with contest and to all of you for
Q´s !

See ya in the Pileup´s!

73 de Toni OH2UA (ex. OH2JTE)

Maksuton sähköposti aina käytössä http://luukku.com