[CCF] VL: DXNL Special Issue - Announcement of WAE DX Contest 2003 CW

Pertti Paalanen pertti.paalanen at epproject.inet.fi
Fri Aug 8 09:58:05 EDT 2003

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: owner-dxnl-list at server.mydarc.de
[mailto:owner-dxnl-list at server.mydarc.de]Puolesta Mathias Kolpe, DL4MM
Lähetetty: 7. elokuuta 2003 22:24
Vastaanottaja: DXNL-Verteilerliste
Aihe: DXNL Special Issue - Announcement of WAE DX Contest 2003 CW

The WAE DX Contest 2003 CW is coming up this weekend! The HF bands will
be filled with stations asking for "QTC?" - the characteristic signal of
the WAEDC.

I would like to invite you to take part in this European event and make
it more interesting by being on the air. If you have only little time,
just get on for a few hours! Or if time permits, try to become #1 from
your continent and receive a beautiful plaque!

Here are the dates for the 2002 events:

                         CW: August 9/10, 2003
                        SSB: September 13/14, 2003
                       RTTY: November 8/9, 2003
        starting 00:00 UTC Saturday --- ending 23:59 UTC Sunday

Complete rules are available from the WAEDC Web Site at

                         http://www.waedc.de

There you will also find additional information. If you have no access to
the Internet, let me know what you need and I can mail it to you. We still
have results from last year's event available bound in a nice booklet.

| IMPORTANT NOTE                                                    |
| Due to spam E-mail problems, the mail server behind @darc.de      |
| refuses to accept mail from a number of domains. Contradictory    |
| to the published rules, please use waedc at dxhf.darc.de as the      |
| address to submit your log and waedc-info at dxhf.darc.de for        |
| questions and comments. The old addresses will still work,        |
| but we expect a certain percentage of participants to have        |
| a problem with it. We are sorry for this.                         |

Hoping to hear you next weekend!

73 Ben, DL6RAI
DARC Committee DX and HF-Contesting

--
[] Bernhard (Ben) Buettner, DL6RAI - WAE-DX-Contest Manager
[] E-Mail: dl6rai at dxhf.darc.de   Phone: +49-89-943663   Fax: +49-89-943191