[CCF] BARTG RTTY SPRINT

pentti.jutila at nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon Feb 3 08:26:07 EST 2003

2003<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-

Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: OH8VJ

                   QSOs

80m:           20

40m:           14

20m:           48

15m:           40

10m:           8

Total:          130

Continents:                    5

Call Areas:                    15

DXCC:                           36

Total multipliers:                  51

Score:                           33150

Station Description:

Antenna(s): 4el, 2x5el, 2x5el, 2 Gps, Dipole

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ

Honkolantie 181

FIN-44160 Huutomaki

FINLAND

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

Multiplier Summary

Countries

4J     5B     9A     AP     CT     CX     DL     EA     EA9    EI

ER     EU     F      G      HA     HB     HL     I      JA     JY

K      LY     OH     OK     OM     PY     SM     SP     SV     UA

UA9    UN     UR     VE     YL     YO

Call Areas

K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K8   K9

VE3  VE6  VE7