[CCF] WW RTTY WPX 2003 OH8VJ SOSB 15

pentti.jutila at nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon Feb 10 08:50:49 EST 2003

2003      World-Wide RTTY WPX Contest<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sponsored by:  Hal Communications, Corp.

CALL: OH8VJ    CLASS:                     Single Operator

Single Band:       15       .

Band           QSOs            QSO points                  Prefixes         Score:

15m:           300               785             222

Totals:        300                785                  222                174270

Station Description: FT-847

Antenna(s): 2 x 5 el yagis

Operators: OH8VJ

Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):

Club Competition: CCF

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and hae observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ

Honkolantie 181

FIN-44160 Huutomaki

FINLAND