[CCF] CQWW CW OH4A(OH6QU) SOSB/20 HP

Jari.T.Koski@fi.abb.com Jari.T.Koski@fi.abb.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:33:57 +0200

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH4A
Operator(s): OH6QU
Station: OH4A

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Nr. Salo
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2012    36      120
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2012    36      120  Total Score = 647,400

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The conditions were really lousy on 20M at the beginning of the
contest. There were no pile-ups at all during the first night and
it took 8,5h before the first US station (N7WA) came to my CQ.

Due to poor conditions I did not push myself for maximum
performance but just enjoyed the contest and pile-ups when the
conditions improved a bit. I just wish that there will be better
luck with conditions next year!

Thanks everyone who worked OH4A! QSL goes via OH6LI (via buro).

Equipment:
2 x Kenwood TS-850S/AT
Top Ten Devices DX Doubler (SO2R controller)
Commander HF-2500/kW
6 x 4 el monoband yagis in two fully rotable towers; 4 over 4 over
4 on 42m (140') tower and 4 over 4 over 4 on 45m (150') tower
2 el delta loop fixed to EU at few meters above the ground

73 and cuagn next year,
Jari OH6QU