[CCF] ARI RTTY OH8VJ

pentti.jutila at nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon May 5 13:32:06 EDT 2003

2003<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
-+- A.R.I. International DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Associazione Radioamatori Italiani

CALL: OH8VJ                                                       Country

 Single OP., RTTY

                   QSOs                  Points              DX:                  Provinces
160m:         0                  0                  0                  0
80m:           27                  24                  13                  0
40m:           45                  143                  20                  8
20m:           179                  585                  39                  23
15m:           104                  440                  30                  20
10m:           0                  0                  0                  0
Total:          355                  1192                102                  51

Total multipliers:                  153
Score:                           182376
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ
Honkolantie 181
FIN-44160 Huutomaki
FINLAND