[CCF] WPX CW OH8VJ (Low 80)

pentti.jutila at nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon May 26 12:36:43 EDT 2003

Moi,
tarkoitus oli ajaa 80 "tosissaan" mutta kun "uskollinen" palvelijani, AL 1200 (kuka tietää mistä saa 3CX1200A7 edullisesti?) , sanoi sopimuksen irti niin homma olikin sitten "low power -operaatio".
Pena

2003         MODE:__CW__
CQ World-Wide WPX Contest

CALL: OH8VJ
CLASS:  Single Operator
 Single Transmitter
 Low Power

 Single Band: 80

Band  QSOs  QSO points Prefixes Score:

80m:   178     384               137
Totals: 178     384              137      52608
Station Description: FT-1000MP
Antenna(s): Dipole / GP / Beverages
Operators: OH8VJ
Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition:CCF

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and hae observed fully
the rules and regulations of the contest.

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ
Honkolantie 181
FIN-44160 Huutomaki
FINLAN