[CCF] SAC OH8VJ SO80 CW

pentti.jutila at nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Sun Sep 21 12:31:32 EDT 2003

Hello All,
Interesting condx!

2003<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

-+- Scandinavian Activity Contest -+-

Sponsored by SSA, NRRL, EDR and SRAL.

CALL: OH8VJ       Finland                                                Country

Contest category:SO80 CW High power ______________________________________

 Club Credit CCF

                   QSOs                  Points                  Multipliers

80m:           202                  412                  30

Total:          202                  412                  30

Score:                           12360

Station Description: Dipole, GP

Antenna(s):

Operators:

Remarks: Time on 2:16

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ

Honkolantie 181

FIN-44160 Huutomaki

FINLAND

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

80m Summary

Countries/Call-Number Areas

9A CT DL EA EA8 ES EU F G GM HA HB I LY LZ OK OM ON PA S5 SP SV UA UA9 UN UR YL YO YU Z3