[CCF] SAC 2003 CW OI1AY 40m SB

Kari Ahokas ahokas at tkukoulu.fi
Tue Sep 23 08:44:09 EDT 2003

                                SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 20-Sep-03, 21-Sep-03

    Callsign Used : OI1AY
         Operator : OH1HD

         Category : Single band 40 m

             Name : Kari Ahokas
          Address : Majoitusmestarinkatu 11 F 93
   City/State/Zip : 20360 Turku
          Country : Finland

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40CW      755         755       1624        60

 Totals      755         755       1624        60

    Final Score = 97440 points.

Melkein mukava kisa, workittavaa riitti kohtuullisesti. Dxät vaan vähän
loistivat poissaolollaan, kaikkiaan vain 124 kpl, joista japseja 45.
Ennätystoiveet karisivat jenkkien vähyyteen (vain 16), mutta saihan sitten
vastineeksi ottaa yöllä parin tunnin torkut...

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.