[CCF] EA4BQ summary SAC CW 2003

EA4BQ ES0EA OA4WW OH0XX ea4bq at attglobal.net
Fri Sep 26 06:59:34 EDT 2003

            SAC 2003 CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 20-Sep-03, 21-Sep-03

    Callsign Used : EA4BQ
        Operators : Olli, EA4BQ

         Category : SOAB LP

             Name : Olli Rissanen
          Address : Calle Ciguela, 331
   City/State/Zip : 28729 Venturada, Madrid
          Country : España

        Team/Club : CCF

   80CW       29          29         29      19
   40CW       47          46         46      23
   20CW       74          74         74      26
   15CW       21          21         21      10

 Totals      171         170        170      78

    Final Score = 13260 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date: September 26, 2003   Signed: Olli Rissanen  Call: EA4BQ