[CCF] OH8VJ SAC SOSB 15

pentti.jutila at nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon Sep 29 10:06:16 EDT 2003

2003<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

-+- Scandinavian Activity Contest -+-

Sponsored by SSA, NRRL, EDR and SRAL.

CALL: OH8VJ     Finland                                           Country

Contest category:SOSB 15_______________________________

                   QSOs                  Points                  Multipliers

15m:           670                  1807                76

Total:          670                  1807                76

Score:                           137332

Station Description: FT 1000 MP Mark V Field,  AL-80 (450W)

ccf at contesting.com

Antenna(s): 2x 5 el

Operators:

Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ

Honkolantie 181

FIN-44160 Huutomaki

FINLAND

15m Summary

Countries/Call-Number Areas

3A 3W 3X 4J 4L 4X 5R 6Y 9A 9H 9V A5 BV BY C6 CE DL DU EA EA6 EI ES EX EZ F G GM GU GW HA HB HC HK HL HS I JA K KH2 KP2 KP4 LU LZ OA OK ON PA PJ2 PY S5 SP SU SV T9 TA UA UA9 UN UR VE VK VP5 VQ9 VR VU YB YL YO YU YV Z3 ZA ZK1/s ZL ZP ZS