[CCF] Janne SM3CER & CQ WW RTTY / mixed SAC

jukka.klemola at nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Wed May 26 05:30:28 EDT 2004

Dear audience,

Finland is not changing anything without reaching
common, uninamous agreement between HF Contest Managers.

If some individuals have some suggestions, those are
listened to, but we cannot change this level issues based
on some individual's wishes.

Same applies to all NRAU countries.

Finland has asked if a discussion should take place.
Answer was not uninamous, so decision is no, we will
not even start discussion between Scandinavian
managers.

I rest my case.

WPX CW is coming!
CU there.