[CCF] 8R1K CQ WW CW 2004 SO 15M HP SUMMARY SHEET 3216Q / 120C / 34Z / 1.45M

EA4BQ ES0EA OA4WW OH0XX Olli ea4bq at attglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 10:30:57 EST 2004

       CQ WW CW 2004 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 27-Nov-04, 28-Nov-04

    Callsign Used : 8R1K
              QTH : Georgetown, Guyana

         Operator : Olli; EA4BQ/OH0XX

         Category : SO 15M HP

 Default Exchange : 5NN N

             Name : Olli Rissanen
          Address : Calle Ciguela, 331
   City/State/Zip : 28729 Venturada, Madrid
          Country : Spain

        Team/Club : CCF

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   15CW     3391        3216       9479       120        34

 Totals     3391        3216       9479       120        34

    Final Score = 1.450.287 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Raw score without any sanity checking.

 This was a trip of many challenges: BWIA cancelled the flight from YV to
9Y,
 caused 2 day delay in arriving 8R1. ACOM 2000A arrived badly damaged, it
took
 one day to get it breathing. Back up generator had a problem and was under
repair,
 but fortunately only one short black-out! QRM/QRN level was at S7-8 etc.

 But all in all it was fun and I shall return!

 TNX FER QSOS!

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date: November 29, 2004   Signed: Olli Rissanen  Call: 8R1K