[CCF] SAC 04 SSB OH3JR SOAB HP

Henri Olander henri.olander at virpi.net
Wed Sep 29 04:43:58 EDT 2004

Työt haittasivat workkimista, joten vain launtai-iltana ja sunnuntai aamun qso:t logissa. Mutta kaikki qsot lasketaan tässä "maaottelussa" mukaan, joten kannoin oman korteni "kekoon".

                    SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Sep-04, 26-Sep-04

    Callsign Used : OH3JR

         Category : SOAB HP

 Default Exchange : 59001

             Name : Henri Olander
          Address : Helavalkeantie 15
   City/State/Zip : 13270
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : SRAL (CCF)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80SSB      48          48        101        23
   40SSB     141         141        319        36
   20SSB     197         197        405        36
   15SSB      56          56        160        12

 Totals      442         442        985       107

    Final Score = 105395 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.