[CCF] EA RTTY CONTEST SOSB 80 OH8VJ

pentti.jutila@nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon Apr 4 03:33:59 EDT 2005

2005<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

-+- EA RTTY Contest -+-

Sponsored by Union de Radioaficionados Espanoles (U.R.E.)

CALL: OH8VJ

80 Single OP., Single band

                   QSOs                  Points              DX:                  Provinces         Call Areas

80m:           101                  312                  32                  5                  0

Total:          101                  312                  32                  5                  0

Total multipliers:                  37

Score:                           11544

Station Description:FT-1000MP Mark V Field

Antenna(s): Dipole, GP

Operators:

Remarks: Time on 3.3h

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ

Honkolantie 181

FIN-44160 Huutomaki

FINLAND

80m Summary

Countries

DL EA EU F G GW HA HB I LA LY LZ OH OK OM ON OZ PA S5 SM SP SV T9 UA UA2 UA9 UN UR YL YU Z3 ZC4

Provinces

LU M S T V

Call Areas