[CCF] Huonohko roottori markkinoilla - parisee kun kaantaa antennia

jukka.klemola@nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Tue Nov 8 11:41:07 EST 2005

Mine is a few years old and is a big noise generator, too - especially
on 6m. The noise comes from the reed relay rapidly pulsing a static 5VDC
source while the rotor turns - essentially a small spark gap transmitter
sitting way up in the air. I use RG-8X for this signal line as suggested
by M2, but it doesn't help at all. Any filter would degrade the shape of
the square wave, and I don't know if the pulse counter is robust enough
to handle a rounded-off waveform. 73, Dan KB5MY/6 > How newer? My orion
is a year old and it generates noise. > > Matt > W5LL > ----- Original
Message ----- > From: "Jim Idelson" <k1ir at designet.com
"TowerTalk Post" <towertalk at contesting.com