[CCF] SAC CW SOSB 15 OH8VJ

pentti.jutila@nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon Sep 19 00:52:33 EDT 2005

2005

-+- Scandinavian Activity Contest -+-

Sponsored by SSA, NRRL, EDR and SRAL.

CALL: OH8VJ
Country

Contest category: Singke Band 15 CW

                   QSOs           Points            Multipliers

15m:           140                338                47

Total:          140                338                47

Score:                              15886

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Call  OH8VJ                      .

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ

Honkolantie 181

FIN-44160 Huutomaki

FINLAND

15m Summary

Countries/Call-Number Areas

4J 5B 5R 9A 9M6 9N 9V A4 CX D2 DL DU EA EA8 ER ES EX HA HS HZ I JA K KH2
LU LY LZ OE OK OM ON PA PY S5 SP UA UA9 UK UN UR V5 VK VR YO YU ZC4 ZS