[CCF] SAC SSB OH8NC SOAB HP

Juha.Hulkko@elektrobit.com Juha.Hulkko at elektrobit.com
Fri Sep 30 15:55:22 EDT 2005

             2005       Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH8NC
Operator(s): OH8NC
Station: OH8NC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arkala
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   43    16
   40:  266    53
   20: 1443    83
   15:  216    46
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1969   199  Total Score = 1,013,190

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Nice contest. Everything worked almost perfectly. Minor technical
problems with
tower rotation and ft1000 vox/audio. Still much to learn.

Thanks, everybody !

Juha oh8nc

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Please note: This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential
information and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient or an employee responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, publication, dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the information in this message
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the
message and subsequently delete it from your system.

E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses. We only send and
receive e-mail messages on the basis that we are not liable for
any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering,
viruses, any other reprehensible acts or any consequences of
the aforementioned.