[CCF] WRTC2006 QSL CARDS

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Aug 7 07:08:49 EDT 2006

Tiedoksi WRTC asemilta kortteja kaipaaville.

73 de Toni, OH2UA

QSP from PY5EG:

PRESS RELEASE 065/06
WRTC2006 QSL  CARDS

As previously informed we are printing special QSL cards for all WRTC2006
Stations with some beautiful pictures of the event.
Our friend  PP5VB - Vantuil Barbosa will be the manager for all QSL cards
including PP5WRTC.

So QSL cards for all WRTC 2006 stations should be sent to:
PP5VB - VANTUIL BARBOSA DIAS
P.O.BOX 13
IMBITUBA - SC  CEP 88.780-000
BRASIL

Please send   SAE and IRCs to cover the mail expenses.

Some of the WRTC2006 stations will also have their own commemorative QSLs,
and in those cases you should send the cards directly  to the address
indicated by the corresponding Team.

We will reciprocate all QSLs received via BUREAU also.

The QSLs referring to QSOs with the MN MS stations should use the QRZ.COM
addresses.

Thanks for supporting WRTC2006.

Atilano de Oms  PY5EG
WRTC2006 Steering Committee.