[CCF] HP1WW - 2006 ARRL 10-Meter Contest - summary

HP1WW Panama ea4bq at attglobal.net
Mon Dec 11 08:57:12 EST 2006

         2006 ARRL 10-Meter Contest
			SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 09-Dec-06, 10-Dec-06

    Callsign Used : HP1WW
        Operators : Olli, HP1WW

         Category : SO 10 HIGH POWER CW ONLY

             Name : Olli Rissanen
          Address : Apartado 0860-00432
   City/State/Zip : Villa Lucre, Panamá 0860
          Country : República de Panamá

        Team/Club : CCF

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      747         745       2976      51        27

 Totals      747         745       2976      51        27

    Final Score = 232.128 points.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Date: December 11, 2006 Signed: Olli Rissanen  Call: HP1WW