[CCF] EA8EW CQ 160 SSB 2006 summary

EA4BQ OA4WW OH0XX @EA8 ea4bq at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 28 03:09:45 EST 2006

          CQ 160 METER CONTEST SSB 2006

      Call:      EA8EW
      Category:  Single Operator High Power
      Band:      Mono 160
      Mode:      SSB
       QTH:      Sardina, Gáldar, Gran Canaria, Islas Canarias
  Operator:      Olli Rissanen, HP1WW

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    154    1527      19      35    =   82,458

Equipment Description: FT1000MP, ACOM2000A, vertical, dipole

Club Affiliation: CCF

Sardina, Gran Canaria, February 28, 2006 Signature: Olli Rissanen, HP1WW

MAILING ADDRESS: Olli Rissanen, Apartado 0823-04363 Panama, República de
Panamá